Whitney: "Mom, I cheated on my spelling test."
Mom: "What? Why did you cheat on your spelling test?"
Whitney: "I didn't mean to, it just happened."
Mom: "How did you cheat on your spelling test?"
Whitney: "I could see the answers."
Mom: "See the answers? Where they written on the chalkboard?"
Whitney: "No, I just closed my eyes and in my head I could see my paper with all the spelling words on it."
Mom - trying not to laugh: "Honey, that's not cheating. That is just remembering. You must have a photographic memory."
6 comments:
Oh my gosh! I don't even have the words! I LOVE THAT GIRL!
I am laughing so hard right now...
Oh, she is so cute. That is so funny!
That is too cute! Don't study too hard...you may REMEMBER which is just like CHEATING I guess. he he Thanks for sharing!
That is so stinkin' cute!! She is going to be one of those overly honest people in life! She must have really good parents!
i love it as well! that is awesome!!! at least you know you don't have to worry about her grades!
First off I think it's wonderful that you are the kind of Mom that your kids can tell you anything and know you will listen and understand without flipping your lid (I hope I'm that kind of Mom some day), second, she is so sweet to think she cheated and to be worried about it, and third, how lucky is she to have a photographic memory? I wish I had that...
Post a Comment