Way to go Granty! He knows a ton of signs--probably more than Kiara! And I love the peek a boo at the end. Too cute! I can't wait to play it with him in person in 11days!
What a smart kid! I have never seen the signing time DVD's. Will your boy just sit and watch them because I can't even get my 22 month old to watch anything on tv. Too cute!
Look at him go! I have been so bad at actually having Adri watch Signing Time because she doesn't really like watching anything, but apparently by doing so she would possibly be picking up so much more than the everyday signs that I teach her. She can do a lot of signs, but doesn't use a lot of them in her main communication. I just love signing babies! So so cute!
7 comments:
So cute! Carter loves those dvds too. They're great!
That is so cute! He is doing a great job. We love signing time.
Way to go Granty! He knows a ton of signs--probably more than Kiara! And I love the peek a boo at the end. Too cute! I can't wait to play it with him in person in 11days!
What a smart kid! I have never seen the signing time DVD's. Will your boy just sit and watch them because I can't even get my 22 month old to watch anything on tv. Too cute!
holy cow..that is amazing! he knows TONS of signs! i love that he was all proud of himself!!! so cute!
maybe i should try that with luke cause we are getting pretty sick of his "uh uh uh" and tugging us since he can't say what he needs or wants yet.
Kiara is having so much fun watching this and playing peek a boo with Grant. She really thinks he's doing it with her so thanks for the entertainment!
Look at him go! I have been so bad at actually having Adri watch Signing Time because she doesn't really like watching anything, but apparently by doing so she would possibly be picking up so much more than the everyday signs that I teach her. She can do a lot of signs, but doesn't use a lot of them in her main communication. I just love signing babies! So so cute!
Post a Comment