Here are some of Aaron's cakes over the years.
Whitney's 1st Birthday (Flower Theme)
Whitney's 2nd Birthday (Elmo Theme)
Cassidy's 2nd Birthday (Elmo Theme)
Cassidy's 3rd Birthday (Pumpkin Theme)
Whitney's 2nd Birthday (Elmo Theme)
Cassidy's 2nd Birthday (Elmo Theme)
8 comments:
Whit's swimming pool one is by far my fave but they are all very impressive.
How do we hire him for our kids' birthdays? I am not a make-it-myself birthday cake kind of person. I would pay good money to have a cake that cute.....and they probably taste better than the store bought ones too!
Amazing...thanks for putting all those together for us to see. Great job! Great ideas!
He is seriously amazing. Love this post.
wow! nice work!
He is so talented! I love that he decorates the cakes for your girls! He is one cool dad...
Are you kidding, he should start a side business. Those are awesome. I always make my kids a cake and I have never had one turn out that good, I will keep trying.
I love a fellow cake maker! Those are very cute. I have a post w/ some of my cakes from the past if you ever wanna come check it out. :) I'm making a pirate cake for Eli's bday party on sat. I'll post a pic of it when I'm done. :P
Post a Comment