Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Mother's Day present . . . .

As part of my Mother's Day present, my husband and kids made me this video.

8 comments:

Laura said...

That is priceless. I hope it becomes a tradition. I want one next year.

The Grant Family said...

That was darling! Good job Aaron...and Happy Mother's Day Heather! Beautiful family! Did Aaron even arrange the flowers in the background? Too cute!

Jinjer said...

What a sweet present. That is going to mean so much in years to come. What a fantastic idea.

Tammy said...

Precious!! I can't think of a better present! Very impressive, Aaron!! What a great husband and the cutest kids who love their mom so much!

Kristin said...

That is adorable! I love the part about you growing into a flower that is shaped like a unicorn or a piece of spinach. What a thoughtful, beautiful gift! What cute, cute kids!

Perschon Family said...

I LOVED IT! I actually started tearing up cause it was just too sweet!!! You really do have an adorable little family. I should've had them all sing right by the microphone yesterday! They had that song DOWN! Very good idea Aaron!!!

Angela said...

That was the the best, it made me cry. I loved that Cassidy wants to be a princess, who doesn't. You have the cutest kids and a pretty great husband.

Katie said...

Great, now I'm crying! That was priceless. My favorite part was when Cassidy said you would be a piece of spinach and I loved Grant's signing too. You really are an amazing mom and a great example to me. Oh and way to go Dar! He is awesome.