Monday, August 31, 2009

On the farm

Our membership to Thanksgiving Point was expiring, so we made one last visit to the farm. We have loved having a membership for the past two years, but decided we needed a break for a year. You can only go there so much. I think I have decided to get a Zoo membership one year and then Thanksgiving Point membership the next. Then we don't get sick of going to the same place over and over again.

Here are a bunch of pictures. One of the problems with having 4 kids is that if you take one person's picture, then you have to take all of their pictures. I can't post just one person's picture, because there is no justice in that. So, it results in posts with lots of pictures.

This baby pony was all of the kids favorite animal there. Adorable!

I love the look on all three of their faces in these next photos. You can tell they are all thrilled to be riding a pony. I couldn't really take a picture of Grant on the pony and hold him there at the same time, so he is just going to have to deal with the injustice.






I really love this picture of Whitney. (And of course I love all the pictures of all the rest of them too. They are all cute. Just because I think this is cute of Whitney is no way means that I don't think the other ones are cute. ;)



1 comment:

Perschon Family said...

cute pics! mY BOYs love that farm! (hence me wanting to just give in and get a membership) I love all the school pics. I'm glad it will be a good year for them. That is hialrious about liking every part except having to work. classic.

And go Aaron on the anniverary gift! SO thoughtful! I love it!!!! I'm glad you had a nice anniversary date. I may have to copy that next time it is my turn to plan!!

aND lastly, thanks for making me feel better to know that I'm not the only one with kids who compete. It is TORTURING me lately. But I know it isn't going to stop any time soon. AHH!!