Sunday, September 6, 2009

Whitney's Baptism

Whitney had a wonderful day on Saturday. We are so proud of her and the decision that she made to be baptized. She is always striving to do the right thing. She really prepared herself to be ready to be baptized. We have spent the last several months during our Family Home Evenings focused on this goal. She has asked a lot of questions and really wants to understand. She is such a great example to all of us. She has such a pure heart. I am so grateful that I am blessed to be her mother and be able to learn and grow from her.
Whitney & Aaron

Whitney, Aaron & Heather
Aaron & WhitneyGrandma & Grandpa & WhitneyGrandma & Grandpa & WhitneyBCFF (Best Cousin Friend Forever) Makayla & Whitney
Aunt Kiki & Whitney
Thanks for coming all the way from California to be here!

Thanks to all our family and friends that came and supported Whitney. It really means a lot to us to have such great people in our lives that help us as we raise our children. You are all great examples to our children. Thank you.

3 comments:

Tamsen said...

I so wish we could have been there! Congratulations Whitney on your very special day.

Laura said...

Beautiful pictures. It was a very special day. She is such an amazing girl.

Katie said...

What an amazing day that was. Thank you so much for letting me be a part of it and for raising such an incredible girl. I love her so much!