Friday, October 23, 2009

Zoo Babies

Last week Aaron was gone all week. We were getting a little stir crazy, so to get out of the house I took my kids to see all the new arrivals at the Hogle Zoo.


Lindsey loves, loves loves Giraffe's so we just had to go see the new baby giraffe.


The baby elephant was adorable!The baby is hidden a little by the pole in the picture.This is the baby alligator. I haven't been into the reptile house for years. It was actually pretty cool inside. I loved the giant tortoises. We've been missing out by skipping it every time.There were also baby tigers, baby monkeys and more that I didn't take pictures of. This was a good year to get a zoo membership. So much fun to see all the little baby animals.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I love baby animals! Giraffes are my favorite zoo animal too, the baby is so cute and the kids in the pictures aren't too bad either :) Glad you guys got out of the house.

Tamsen said...

Love the baby elephant! I've always had a fondness for them (maybe it's Dumbo and the ears?) So cute.