Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sledding

It has become a tradition to go sledding with Aunt Kiki during Christmas break. This is the first year I wasn't either pregnant or staying home with a baby so I was actually able to go. (Turns out Aunt Kiki doesn't even sled. I found that amusing!) Here are a ton of pictures. It really should be in a slide show, but then it won't print in my blog book, so just scroll away!

Whitney, Kiara, Lindsey
Whitney, Kiara and Lindsey and the bottom of the hill.You may notice Grant doesn't have a coat on. How great of a mom am I that I forgot my son's coat. Luckily it wasn't too cold outside. Part of the sledding crew. McKay, Thomas, Stockton, Brox, Ben, Emma, Chris, Kiara
This is Uncle Ben, Cousin Thomas and Cousin Brox.Cousin Stockton
Cousin Kiara
Cousin Emma

1 comment:

Katie said...

FYI, I usually do go sledding I just don't do the big bumps. This year though I was much more content to just watch and take pictures because every time I did get on the sled it tipped over and I looked even more ridiculous than usual! That being said, I am fine not seeing snow again until next Christmas! By the way, it's 65 and sunny here today and the air quality it great :)