Today I put a pair of
sandals on Grant that he hasn't worn before. He looked down and said "Cute." Then again on his way out the door. "Cute shoes." I looked over at Aaron and his face was priceless. He said: "My son just said his shoes were cute. He spends way to much time with girls!" Poor Grant, first the tea party, now the cute shoes. We need to find you some boys to play with.
4 comments:
That is so funny. I can see how it could happen in that house though!
That is funny and really probably unavoidable.
k that is too funny! i LOVE it! CLASSIC! and the picture up top is my favorite! it totally captured the personality of each kid! SO CUTE!
I love the new family pic (I usually read things on google reader and don't go to the page anymore). I suppose that my daughter will grow up making all sorts of car sound effects, pretend to fight things with light sabers, etc. Gotta love it!
Post a Comment