They made cinnamon rolls, the girls loved being able to roll out their own dough, put the butter and cinnamon on it, roll it up and use string to cut it into slices. Each girl took home at least a dozen rolls.Then for lunch they made their own pizza.
3 comments:
Oh, I miss that sweet Cassidy. I am glad she had a fun birthday. Love the new family picture.
comment 1- you do the best parties for your kids! they are so lucky! love the flower tradition from aaron! very cute aprons!
comment 2-could that be a more perfect family picture at the top? you all look amazing in it! love where you sat to take it too! you look beautiful in it!
comment 3- you made some CRAZY hair for your girls! looked FUN!
comment 4-wheeler farm is always fun! cute pics.
last comment-way to go updating! you've inspired me...maybe i'll catch up this week!
That is a fantastic idea for a party. I love everything you did. how fun
Post a Comment