Whitney invited cousin Makayla over for a Slumber Party on Saturday. Luckily Whitney has an awesome dad that helped her make this cool video invite. (The video was made before my dad died, so we had to change a few things around.)
We started off going to Clair's and getting Whitney's ears pierced. I make my girls wait until they are 10. Whitney was very excited. I think it hurt more than she thought it would. But she did a great job. We stopped at Aeropostle on our way home and she picked out two new shirts for her birthday. (Yeah, didn't have time to buy her presents)


Whitney and Makayla
Whitney (& Makayla) even made her own Birthday Cupcakes!
We can't forget flowers from Dad.
Happy Birthday Whitney! We love you.

Whitney and Makayla
Happy Birthday Whitney! We love you.
1 comment:
The video is so cute. I don't know if you have had any down time since the funeral, it seems like you have had one thing after another.
Post a Comment