For Family Home Evening tonight we talked about Samuel the Lamanite. Here are a few photos of our Rice Krispie Wall that we made . . .
(The part of Samuel was being played by Noah tonight)
Here are the Nephite girls throwing rocks (a.k.a. chocolate chips) at Samuel. Luckily the Lord protected him and no one could hit him.


Eating the Wall . . .
Now, you may say to yourself. "Oh Heather, you're so creative" and I will say "Yes, yes I am" and then I would tell you the truth that I checked out this book at the library today and found the idea inside.
Tune in next week for "Ammon's Incredible, Edible Snowball Sheep" followed by "King Benjamin's Pink Pancake Tower."

5 comments:
Very cute! I'll have to check that one out too so I can be as creative as you!
What a cute idea! We're going to have to do that one. It's fun to read your blog and pretend like I still see your family on Sundays.
That is a great idea. It's impressive that you are checking out books to get ideas for FHE. My kids would be thrilled if I made some sort of special/meaningful treat for FHE (instead of saying, "Umm, you guys can have some ice cream"). I'll also mention here that I'm very happy for Whitney about the dog. I know what a big deal that is for her and I think you handled that very well. Sorry about the crazy call(s) yesterday...
I love it. That is the greatest idea. What a fun night.
Laura
Great idea. Your family is adorable. I love rice krispy treats. Might have to try that one.
Post a Comment