On Sunday Cassidy started singing this song in her "funny voice." For some reason I found it hilarious. Since I laughed, she continued singing this over and over. I finally recorded it because I thought it was funny. No one else probably will, but I decided to post it anyway. Enjoy!
9 comments:
Most people don't know that Heather was scared by a herd of goats while she was pregnant with Cassidy.
I cannot stop laughing! That is the funniest thing I have ever seen! I especially love the manic look she gets toward the end as her eyes get as big as her head! Gotta love Cass Cass. That is hillarious.
i can't even stop laughing to type this! that was totally worth posting!!!!!!!!!!!!! HILARIOUS!!! I agree with Katie...the look in her eyes at the end is priceless!!!
That is so cute and so FUNNY! Where do they get this stuff?! I especially love the TRA LA LA's.
That is hilarious!! I think I just woke Macy up I am laughing so hard.
That is so funny! And she keeps such a straight face. What a cutie!! I might have that song in my head for a while now.
Ha ha! Kids are the funniest! What a classic one to pull on the boyfriend one day!
I had to watch that a few times myself. Where did she come up with that? Very funny.
It's been 5 days and Kiara is still asking for "More Cassie." We love it! Maybe this should be a weekly installment with her singing a different song each week.
Post a Comment