Sunday, September 7, 2008

A Week in Photos

Whitney's first day of school - It was such an emotional day I can't even begin to blog about it.

Lindsey's First Day of Preschool -It was at our house this time, but we took a picture anyway.


Whitney's Birthday

Dad always buys his girls flowers on their birthday.

Whitney decided last mintue that she wanted a birthday cake. At first she said she didn't like cake, then when the final hour came - "But mom, it's my birthday, I have to have a cake" So she got a store bought cake. I should just always do that.


Grant really enjoyed Whitney's cake.


Whitney's Friend Birthday Party
We went with a Hannah Montana theme this year. Surprise!

Here is a video clip, in case you ever wondered what it is like to have a birthday party with a bunch of girls. There is a lot of giggling and screaming - it was very loud. I still have a headache.

Swimming with our family for Whitney's birthday.
We were supposed to go on Wednesday but couldn't fit it in.

4 comments:

Katie said...

I am so sad I missed Whit's party, I think it's the first one I've ever missed.
By the way, Whitney's "Love" shirt looks really cute without red pen all over it!

The Grant Family said...

Happy Birthday Whitney!!!!!

You'll have to let me know how school went....she looks happy, did she do okay? How is it having her gone all day?

Perschon Family said...

That was a cute way to do a post with a day at a time! I love that your girls get flowers from their Dad on their birthdays! I'm sure that is something they will always remember and love!

Sara and Company said...

What a fun, crazy, family, celebration week! Hopefully you can breathe now that birthday and preschool is over and you are short 2 less kids (at least for a couple of hours!) Fun times! Oh, and my brother in law brings flowers for his little girl too. I love it!