Monday, December 22, 2008

The aftermath

This is what it looks like after mom and four kids go outside in the snow. I should have taken a picture of the piles of stuff they just threw on the floor all over, except it was scattered from one end of the house to the other.

Of course we have to have hot chocolate everytime we go outside. Just like summer when we have to have a popsicle everytime we go outside.

I keep hearing reports that Salt Lake County has little or no snow, but I would just like to state for the record that we have about 6-8 inches of snow. Very heavy wet, snow.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Adorable pictures! Hot chocolate is what good memories are made of.

Perschon Family said...

that is so funny! I was going to take a picture of the same thing after we came in from playing in the snow the other day! your kids all look so cute! i hope you all have a really nice Christmas!