Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Boating

We went boating on Utah Lake with some of our friends. I had about an hour's notice to get my kids fed dinner and out the door ready to go. I ran Grant to my sister's house (Grant+Boat=Trouble) and then we took off. I really didn't think the girls would get out on the tube, but they loved it. Lindsey now wants us to get a boat - yeah right! We all had a great time.

2 comments:

Laura said...

I love boating. Darling pictures.

Perschon Family said...

I'm so jealous you got to go boating! I LOVE boating and have missed it recently!

And all of your other posts show that you've been busy having FUN! I can't believe Lindsey started school! Crazy! How fun for her!

And Max LOVED Elmo. We have quite the Elmo stash as well. That picture of Grant is SO cute! Luke hasn't become obsessed like Max yet but maybe it will come as well!

Fun to catch up on your blog!