
All of my kids have gone through their Elmo phase. I was beginning to think that Grant wasn't going to ever like Elmo, until now. He has become as obsessed as all my other kids did. This Elmo toy has been around since Whitney's first birthday. It no longer talks (so sad!), but Grant carries him around everwhere with him. I often find Elmo sleeping in Grant's bed with him. He can spot Elmo anywhere we go. It is one of the few words that he can say - and it is so cute to hear him say Elmo. I sure love my happy guy.
4 comments:
He's looking so grown up with his hair cut! And I love that shirt...it was one of my favorites :)
He is so cute, love the pictures.
Oh my little Granty. I am dying!
So adorable. That second picture is as cute as they come.
Post a Comment