Monday, August 31, 2009
First Day of School
Whitney started 2nd grade last Monday. She is loving her new teacher. I think this is going to be a much better year for her. Her teacher even called Aaron on his cell phone today to tell him how much she is enjoying Whitney in her class. I'm sure she called all the parents. It was a very nice extra touch that she didn't have to do, but did anyway. This is the only picture I took of her. She is too cool to have us walk her into school on the first day. It sure doesn't take long for them to get embarrassed by their parents.
Cassidy started kindergarten last Friday. When my sister asked her how she liked school, she said "I liked everything except one part." When asked what that one part was she said "We had to do work." Ah, Cassidy, this is going to be quite the adventure with you in school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute pics. Mrs. Thomas did not call me the 1st day of school when Kobi had her. I hope Whitney loves her as much as we did.
I can't believe how LONG Whitney's hair is! All cute photos, of course. You totally made me laugh with worrying about what your kids would think of you not having the same about of photos per child in your entries...sounds like a mom of GIRLS! :-)
Post a Comment