Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter Attire

Here they are in their Easter Attire. Shopping for modest Easter dresses is getting more and more difficult each year. I prefer they have sleeves. (For one thing, early Spring is not the time of year to be sporting a sleeveless dress. It is still freezing out there!) I purchased Cassidy & Lindsey's dress back in January - because if you find a dress with sleeves, you buy it.
My most difficult was actually Grant. I really wanted to find a solid colored short sleeve dress shirt. I looked high and low and didn't find one. In the final hour I finally found this solid white polo shirt and called it good. Next time I will start worrying about him a little sooner. I got very little participation out of him during picture time. This is the best shot I got. He was probably upset about not getting the dress shirt. ;)

Happy Easter Everyone!

4 comments:

Perschon Family said...

very cute pics!!! my mom always made sure we had sleeves on our dresses as well. i actually love that picture you got of grant! he's all boy!!!

Katie said...

Those are 3 of the prettiest girls in the world! Their hair looks so dang cute and I love all of their dresses. And Grant? There really are no words. He is beyond adorable (and I'm pretty sure I'm not biased!).

Kristin said...

Your girls are darling and I love the dresses! Grant is adorable too. Miss you!

Laura said...

Absolutely adorable! I don't know why they don't make dresses with sleeves. It is buggy.