Lindsey's Kindergarten field trip to the zoo was on Grant's birthday. I decided it would be a fun way to spend Grant's birthday so we joined them. Our group had 4 adults and 5 Kindergartners. Not too difficult of a group to control. Especially since they were all BFFs. My pictures are all from my phone, so not that great of quality. It was a rainy day so I didn't want to bring my camera and have it get wet.

This is Lindsey and her BFFs Ali and Brecken.


We love the giraffes at our house.

The new dino world at the zoo is a fun addition.


Don't tell Lindsey, but after she left to get on the bus we snuck over and went on the carousel ride without her. It was Grant's birthday after all. :)
1 comment:
What a fun birthday for Grant. I haven't seen the dino land, good to know.
Post a Comment