Sunday, July 17, 2011

Eden - Summer Fun Week 6


We went with the Roberts family to Eden. We had never been to this area before. It was so beautiful. I have so many pictures that I am trying to consolidate into a few.We had such a blast, that I don't want to skip anything.

We rented a great cabin that had plenty of room for everyone. It had a nice yard that the kids could go out and play most of the day.
We went over to Snow Basin and played Frisbee Golf. We let the kids just go for it, then the adults played behind them. The kids could only throw it about 2-10 ft, so it was very entertaining to watch. It took most of them around 50 throws to get to the basket. This was our first experience with Frisbee Golf. We had so much fun that I want to find a course around here and go again.

We played Minute to Win It Games
We had Smores on the BBQ

The grown ups had a Badminton Tournament

We went to Pineview Reservoir.
The lake was really high, I would guess 8 feet higher than normal. This is the largest beach area we could find. Pretty slim.


I think the majority of the time was spent on the trampoline.


I will probably get in trouble for posting this video, but the kids love it so much, how could I not?!

The kids had so much fun being with each other. I think we will have to go back again another year.

2 comments:

Perschon Family said...

i'm so glad you had a fun trip! it looked like a great time and you did get some fun pictures! i think you need to purchase a tramp!!!

Angela said...

I love the pictures of the grandkids, there are a lot of girls. We went to Eden last summer and it was beautiful and my kids loved it, mostly because there are a pool where we stayed. We stayed a week and they talk about it all the time.