Thursday, May 24, 2012

Grant Angry Bird Party

Grant wanted an Angry Bird birthday party. The weather wasn't as warm as I had hoped it would be, so we had to aim our water at targets instead of each other.  We had some fun angry bird games and a bunch of running around. It is fun to have a boy party after all the many girl parties we've done.  Definitely a different dynamic with the boys than the girls.  A lot less screaming. :)


Try to knock the green pigs off the table with an angry bird stuffed animal.

Dad's artwork on the driveway to welcome them to the party.  I think we have a new tradition or shall I say expectation for future parties.

Throw water balloons at the green pigs

Shoot the green pigs (green plastic cup with a pig sticker on it) off the wall with a water gun.

I just bought the paint for Grant's room makeover.  I also bought some fabric to piece together a quilt for his bed.  It will be some fun summer projects.  I'll post pictures when I get them done.

No comments: