Monday, May 28, 2012

Weber County & The Treehouse Museum

Whitney had her county report this year.  She was given Weber County.  There really isn't anything that great in Weber County to go see.  We had some pictures from Pineview Reservoir and Eden last summer that she could use.  We went over Memorial Day weekend to explore the county.  The weather wasn't great, so we spent most of our time indoors at the Treehouse Museum.   It was a lot of fun.  I took way to many pictures.

Cassidy was in HEAVEN with this school house.

We all had turns being her students.  It was hard to get her to leave!
I believe this was Norway or maybe it was Denmark

The Indians

Hello Kitty was even there
Japan

Mongolia . . . I think


Mexico

There is a giant tree in the middle of the museum that you can climb up in

The doctor office was a big hit
Whitney loved looking at the micro organisms through the ... whatever that is.
We even had a photo op with President Obama

Cassidy's second favorite place to be was on the Royal Stage.
She put on a one person play of the Little Red Riding Hood.

All hail Jester Grant
Princess Lindsey

Constructing a Castle with Dad
Whitney and Dad played a life size chess game
Dad won in case you wondered
I was bored so I started messing around with the camera
The Ogden Temple is under construction across the street from the Treehouse Museum.  This is a view out of the window.

The Farm

We had to drive down Grant Ave.

A quick drive through Weber State University


2 comments:

Angela said...

I have wanted to go there for several years and never make it, it looks fun.

Perschon Family said...

who knew it would be so exciting?! Looks fun!