Wednesday, July 25, 2012

24th of July

We started our day with a short hike up Yellow Fork Canyon.  We really live in such a great place.  I love having the mountains so close to us. 








Aaron invited a Co-Worker, Meg, to our house for dinner a few nights ago.  She was here from Pennsylvania.  As a thank you gift she gave our kids a blank t-shirt, some fabric markers and a bunch of glow sticks.  We put her gift to use today.  The kids had tons of fun creating their own shirts.  I was surprised at how well they turned out.
  



While I went shopping, Aaron took the kids to Thanksgiving Point to get an ice cream cone.  They found a really cool water works display that they had fun playing in.






We ended our day with an impromptu street party.  Our neighborhood puts on an amazing display of fireworks.  Apparently our drive way has the best view, so everyone starting gathering here.  We pulled out the glow sticks and a bunch of chairs and a party was born.  We will have to make it an official party next year!










No comments: