Sunday, August 24, 2008

One small step for one small man

I think Grant is finally walking. Yeah! He has been able to take steps for a couple of weeks, but has preferred the mode of crawling. Today I think he has transitioned to be a walking man. Of course he will prove me wrong tomorrow. Here is a little video clip.

9 comments:

The Grant Family said...

Ok...he's totally got it! To bend down and then up and then walk. He's got it! He's an official walker!!!

Katie said...

That's awesome! That just made my day to see some video of that cute little guy, walking or not he is the sweetest kid around! Tell him Kiki says good job!

Katie said...

I just showed Kiara the video (and then again and again and again!) and she said, "Whoa, Granty's walking. Good job Granty!"

Perschon Family said...

YEAH!!! He is so cute! I LOVE watching the newly walking stage. Grant just seems so proud of himself.

Tamsen said...

Looks like you'll need to go camping again now that Grant's walking ;-) Thanks again for taking over for me today... I appreciate it (and your kind words about the roadshow).

Kristin said...

So cute! Way to go Grant.

Grandma Jean said...

That's our boy. That was some recovery from the ball-pickup!! He's darling.

Sara and Company said...

Look at him go!!! How fun!!!

cory and tara said...

Heather- thanks so much for the comment you left on my blog. I am so relieved to hear that Carter was good for you and that he listened. That made me a proud mommy to read that. Thank you so much. And I love that Grant is walking...cute video.