
This was our kids first airplane ride. (OK, Whitney did fly on an airplane when she was a baby.) I think I was most stressed about getting to and from the airplane. We had a couple of family nights dedicated to airport security and airplane etiquette. We created a mock security gate and let them walk through several times what was going to happen. This really helped us when we got to the airport because the kids knew exactly what they were to do, and they weren't scared by everything going on. The girls did really well on the airplane. Grant - well, he wasn't horrible, but he wasn't great either. Just wiggly, and only a little screaming here and there. Signing Time on the iPod was a life saver. The flight home was packed with kids - I think anyone flying from Anaheim to Salt Lake would expect it to be full of kids.
1 comment:
I love all the pictures and that you posted a lot! I'm all about tons of pictures!!!! Then you get to see how much fun everyone had!
I'm so glad you had a good time. It looks like your kids were in heaven!!! It is making me want to go!
Post a Comment