Friday, March 20, 2009

Time flies . . . .

It doesn't seem like that long ago that Whitney and Cassidy would dress up and play princess.

How times have changed. Now my three princesses dress up as Pop Princesses and have a rock concert. How did this happen? (Notice that Whitney is wearing the same dress in both pictures. She had to put a t-shirt on under it so that it wasn't a halter top)

Their rock concert even had posters that Lindsey (the audience) waved. Lizzie was the name of their rockstar.
I have a video, but I need my husband to edit it down for me because it is too big to upload. So tune in later if you want to see some of the concert.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Now that's a concert I would pay big money for! How cute. Crazy how much Whit has grown since the first picture. She looks like a young woman all of the sudden and I don't think I like it!

Laura said...

They are so cute. I can't wait to see the video. I love to see them all playing together.

Kristin said...

Too cute!