Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Disneyland

This was our first trip to Disneyland as a family. The last time that I went was when I was 8 years old. I don't remember anything about that trip, and I don't think there are any pictures of it either. I made up for that this time, I took just about 200 photos while we were there. Don't worry, I won't post them all. I have already posted more than I should, but it is more for a journaling purpose, than to just bore people with photos from our trip. Aaron's parents and his sister's family were able to come with us. This was very helpful, 6 adults to 5 kids. Aaron and I tried taking our kids on a few rides a couple of times when his family went their own way - it was quite difficult to get all four of them on the ride. We really enjoyed the time we had to spend with them. It was a great experience for our family. I don't think we will be going back anytime soon, so another good reason to take 200 pictures - right?

4 comments:

Sara and Company said...

What an absolute blast! You are brave....but sounds like it was worth it. I loved looking at all of your pictures. So glad you were able to go!

Chels said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I can't believe it was so warm for you guys just about a week after we were there when it didn't even hit 50 degress...wow! I am so glad you guys went on this trip!!!

Katie said...

I don't think Whitney stopped smiling the entire trip! Thank you so much for letting us tag along with you guys--we had a blast! It was so fun to see all of the girls' & Grant's reactions to everything. I miss them already!

Laura said...

I loved seeing all your pictures. I am glad it was so much fun!