Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween

Grant is two this year. We have attempted several costumes for him. He started out as Elmo, but he didn't keep that on for more than two minutes. Then we decided on "Dennis the Menace." He kept the hat and frog in his pocket for a little longer. Someone thought he looked like a construction worker, so for the actually Halloween festivities, I put this tool belt and hard hat on. I think the "Bob the Builder" or "Handy Manny" was our best out of the three. Dennis the Menace just wasn't obvious enough - even though it fit his personality the best :)Whitney was a "Snow Princess." I found this costume on e-bay. Cassidy was a Cheerleader.

Lindsey was a fairy princess.

2 comments:

Tamsen said...

Cute, all four/five of them (if you count Grant as having two costumes)! Looks like the weather was nice too. It's always a shame to go all the work of getting the costume put together and then have to cover it up with a big coat anyway. Also, I'm impressed with the girls' gymnastic skills! I don't think I could EVER do a handstand. Could idea to find one class for all three. Simplify, simplify, simplify.

Laura said...

Macy had two costumes too. They all look adorable. I especially liked the Dennis the Menace.