Sunday, January 9, 2011

Christmas 2010

I didn't take a single picture on Christmas. How lazy am I getting! The stomach flu hit me about 11:30 am Christmas morning so we will just blame it on that. I staged a couple of pictures later on, and stole some so that I would at least have something to show for the day.

We had a great Christmas morning together. Santa brought the kids a pillow pet, except Whitney, she got a giant dog. Grandma and Grandpa Roberts came over and opened presents with us Christmas morning. It is so much fun having them be part of that with us.

We spent Christmas Eve with our Roberts Family. We enjoyed a yummy dinner and a musical program put on by the girls. Here is a picture of everyone in the Christmas PJ's.

We celebrated with our Ashby Family the evening of Christmas. I had to have Aaron bring me home shortly after I got there because of the stomach bug. Everyone seemed to have a great time. We are so blessed to have all of our family living within 30 minutes of us.

The next few days we cycled through everyone getting the stomach flu. Not the best way to spend the Winter Break. Hopefully we are all past that now.

No comments: