
My baby has graduated from Nursery. We thought that his first week would be a struggle. He had missed Primary the weeks that they brought the nursery kids into Sharing Time. At the "Meet Your Teacher" breakfast he wouldn't leave our side. We feared the worst, but come time to go to class, he went right in and sat with his class and did a fabulous job. Most of the kids were crying, but he just sat there quietly. In honor of his advancement into Primary I bought him his own scripture case and a Book of Mormon with his name in it. He loves being just like his sisters, taking their scriptures to Primary and getting his scriptures out when we read as a family. Even though he can't read, I think it is great to encourage his excitement for the scriptures.

I'm so proud of my boy. He is growing up fast!
3 comments:
seriously, could these pictures be any cuter????? someday we'll be in the same ward again!
What a cute little guy! I love the scripture bag, I need to get one for Andrei.
He is so cute. I love the scripture case and tie.
Post a Comment