Saturday, January 29, 2011

Potty Training Day 325

I don't really know how long we have been potty training, but it has been a long time. It was a rough year for Grant. He was completely potty trained, and then we moved into my parent's house. Had a few rough days, but then we were back on track. Then we moved into an apartment. Still kept going, but we had lots of accidents. Then we moved again to our new house. The first week he did great, then every single time was an accident. I was so preoccupied trying to get our house settled, that we just went back to pull ups and then somehow he was completely back to not being potty trained. I knew he was having surgery in a short time, so I decided to just let it go until after so we didn't have to start again. Grant's New Year's Resolution was to get back to being potty trained. It is very frustrating, because he knows what to do, he just doesn't do it. As long as I am nagging him all day long to go to the bathroom, we are good. If I leave it up to him, it doesn't happen. I wish I knew how to get him to just do it on his own. We did the potty training chart. His reward for finishing the chart was a "big doughnut, without a hole."



1 comment:

Laura said...

You are so patient and he is so darn cute!