If you have been in the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit or PICU at Primary Children's Hospital you probably know that they kick parents out between 7:00-8:00 PM and AM for shift changes. Grant was transferred from the OR to the PICU right before 7 so normally we would not have been allowed in. But a nice nurse let us come back. He is still asleep and doesn't look too bad.
3 comments:
Sweet boy! Our whole family has been thinking of him and waiting to hear that things went well. Jaxon heard me telling Roger about Grant's surgery and he said "I think I'm worried about Grant, I have tears in my eyes" lol we reassured him that Grant was going to be just fine and it's good to know we were right. ;)
I spent 10 days in the PICU there with Kenzie a few years ago. Hated getting kicked out for rounds. I'm glad you got a good nurse who cut you a break.
I am so relieved that the surgery went well. I kept checking your blog for the updates. Grant looks so great, especially considering all that he has been through today. I hope that the weekend goes well.
He looks good. I am sure you were anxious to see him, I am so glad the nurse let you in?
Post a Comment