Tuesday, October 30, 2012

We are home!

Grant was released today. Now the challenge is going to be keeping an active 5 year old down. He doesn't have a lot of restrictions, just keeping his feet on the ground for the next three months. So no bike, tramp, slides, climbing on furniture etc. Wish us luck!

We brought his mattress into our room for a few nights. I'm a little paranoid still. I'm following him around ready to catch him if he falls.

The girls were really happy to see him when they got home from school. It's nice to have our whole family together again.

Thank you everyone. We couldn't have survived this without all the prayers and encouraging comments. They strengthened us when we needed it most.

BTW, This is posted by Heather, the pictures were on Aaron's phone. You can probably tell since I don't write as well as he does. :-)

No comments: