Monday, October 29, 2012

What a difference 15 minutes can make

Grant woke up similar to yesterday. Eyes wouldn't open, he just grunted and moaned, not happy.

They took out his drain this morning. They had given him some Versed to help him get through it. He fell asleep after. I left and grabbed some lunch and brought it back to the room to eat. When I got back, his eyes were open, he was laughing, talking, joking and shooting darts with dad. Our friend Tiffany gave him a new dart gun. Dad was setting up cups and targets and he was having a blast. He is a completely different kid from the past few days. I've missed my Granty. It is such a relief to have him back.

Hoping to go home tomorrow.

2 comments:

Laura said...

Great news!!

Katrine said...

I'm so glad the swelling has gone down! Devin missed Grant at school today. Come home soon, Grant!