The weather was perfect on Thursday and Friday - not hot, not cold. On Saturday it got a lot hotter. I think it was in the mid 80's. This splash park was a welcome treat for all of us. It was a great way to cool down a little. I can't imagine going to DL in the middle of the summer - My children and I don't do well in the heat. I was glad that someone told us to bring our swimming suits for this. It was nice to not have to have them be wet the rest of the day - except for their shoes - the people made them keep their shoes on. I still don't get that one. It pretty much ruined their shoes, Lindsey's shoes smelled so bad at the end of the day. They are in my garage because they still stink.
1 comment:
Oh you got great pictures at the water park. I'm totally stealing them! I love the last 2 of Whit and Kiara. That was definitely a highlight for us.
Post a Comment