My daughter is looking for a new home. Some of the requirements are that they would never be mean enough to make her pick up something that she dumped out on the floor. They would give her chocolate whenever she asked and if they don't have any they would go right out to the store and buy some for her. They would let her do whatever she wanted, whenever she wants to. She is ready to move right now, so if anyone knows anyone that would be willing to take in a cute spunky five year old and relieve her of the worst house ever, please let her know. Thanks
7 comments:
I think I can abide by those rules-send her my way! That is too funny. You gotta love Cass Cass!
Ha ha ha......hard day huh! ((hugs))
I'll take her on one condition....you gotta take my 4 year old in exchange! But we'd just be swapping similar requirements and I'm not fulfilling Max's desires either. Ugg! What to do! (Hang in there!...that is what I keep telling myself too!)
I'll take your five year old if you'll take my almost 14 year old. Yeah. I thought so. Five ain't that bad! It's a good thing they're cute when they are little.
Hahaha! I love this. You are such a good Mom to post this ad for her :)
That is so funny! She can come to my house although I probably couldn't keep up with the demands, my kids can tell you. She is so cute, I love when she waves at me when I pick up Whitney.
If you find someone, see if they'll take me too. I could get used to a life like that. lol.
Post a Comment