I have a bunch of pictures of Cassidy from her teacher. Her teacher, Mrs. Downs, posts all her pictures on Shutterfly so we can download them if we want.
Grandparents Read-a-thon Day. Grandma Roberts came to Cassidy's school and read with her and her friend Gaby. (Grandma is just going to love this picture!)

Cassidy had to do a report on an ancestor that migrated. We've always done ancestors on my side of the family, so I thought it would be good to get some info from Aaron's side of the family. Aaron's mom had to go back quite a ways to find an ancestor that migrated. Hans Heinrich Felder (10 great-grandfathers back) migrated from Switzerland to South Carolina in 1735.

Cassidy's class did a play called Aesop's Fables. They sang several songs with a brief story in between. Cassidy was one of the story tellers.





1 comment:
So cute. I love the last picture of you and Cassidy.
Post a Comment