Sunday, June 26, 2011

Swimmin' & Cousins - Summer Week 3

We finally made it to the J.L. Sorensen Recreation Center this week. My children think that they are the only kids in all of Herriman who had not been there. They are so deprived! We had a lot of fun, especially when Cassidy ran into her BFF Gaby. After about an hour I realized that they didn't need me in the water with them. It made it even more fun for me to sit and watch them.

From Wednesday to Saturday we had Makayla and Kaylin come stay at our house. Heidi and Laine were "Parents" during Youth Conference and had to ship their kids off to various locations. Since M & K were still in school, they came here. We didn't see much of Makayla, she had a soccer tournament that kept her busy. They did get to spend some time with us. We went over to our pool twice and they had a big slumber party on one night.They also wrote this song together: The Justin Beiber haters theme song. I am going to try and record them singing it next time they are together. It was very entertaining! :)

The Justin Beiber Haters Theme Song:
Justin Beiber This Ones For You
I hate to hear you sing, it sounds like chickens in a ring

Justin Beiber This Ones For You
Oh you have a weird voice, it sounds like snakes rattling toys in a room full of
Baby, Baby, Baby dolls!

Justin Beiber This Ones For You
You have terrible vocal chords, I'd rather hear you hammering boards.
Justin Beiber we hate you.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I would love to see a video of the Justin Beiber song.