Thursday, November 20, 2008

Friends

I am really grateful for so many great friends. There isn't anybody that I went to high school with that I have kept in touch with. Aaron and I have moved several times in our marriage. We were never really anywhere long enough to build friendships. This is the first time that I feel a part of something. The ward I live in is really amazing to me. There are so many great people around me. The service and sacrifice that people render make me want to be a better person. We are definitely putting roots down and it will be hard to ever get me to leave. My sister and sisters-in-law are great friends also. I love being with all of them. It is so nice to have so many people to talk to and to not feel alone. The fact that anybody actually reads my blog is fascinating to me also. I don't think there has ever been a time in my life that so many people cared. Thanks for reading and your comments, I really do appreciate it.

2 comments:

Laura said...

You keep posting what I am thinking. I love it.

Perschon Family said...

Ya....what would we do without friends! I'm with ya on everything you said!