Ashby Family Blog
So adorable. I love that all your girls pose the same. Grant made an adorable giraffe.
I love that first picture of Grant. He looks so cute and handsome. That pic in front of the zoo sign was a great idea. The girls look darling too!
I agree...that first picture of Grant is awesome! I LOVE it! I also loved when we came to your house to trick-or-treat and your girls were all there to great us! They all looked so dang cute!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
So adorable. I love that all your girls pose the same. Grant made an adorable giraffe.
I love that first picture of Grant. He looks so cute and handsome. That pic in front of the zoo sign was a great idea. The girls look darling too!
I agree...that first picture of Grant is awesome! I LOVE it! I also loved when we came to your house to trick-or-treat and your girls were all there to great us! They all looked so dang cute!!!
Post a Comment