I've decided that I am not being very positive lately. I'm way to focused on the negative things happening around me that I am becoming a big whiner head. I started my gratitude list a couple of days ago on my sidebar, but it is too hard to write just one sentence, so I am transposing it into posts. I am going to try and add a new post everyday for the rest of the month.
11/10 - Laura - I am copying her idea on the gratitude posts. I have enjoyed each day reading the things she is grateful for. It has helped me see how negative I've been and how much happier it makes you when you think of all the blessings that we have.
11/10 - My washer and dryer. I really hate doing laundry, but I couldn't live without my washer and dryer. I couldn't imagine doing 10 loads of laundry a week by hand. I think we would be wearing dirty clothes a lot.
11/11 - My husband and my father. These are two of the greatest men in my life. They both share the same birthday - Happy Birthday!
1 comment:
It has seriously changed my life to go throughout the day realizing how many things I could write about being grateful for the that day.
It makes you happy!
Post a Comment