If you can believe it my little man is officially old enough to start attending nursery. With him not talking it really doesn't feel like he is big enough to be on his own. His teachers have a kid about that same age and they have been using signing, so what few signs he does know, at least they will understand.
We stopped by his class last week for the last 20 minutes to let him get used to it a little. We dropped him off today and he did pretty good. He only got to stay for about 40 minutes because I had to take Whitney home. She was supposedly not feeling well. She had wanted to go after Sacrament Meeting but I refused to take her. I haven't been to a full block of church in over a month. I let her come to my Sunday School class with me. Half way through I started feeling bad so I took her and Grant home. I could have stayed - she is fine.
I am thankful for his Nursery Teachers. They are very enthusiastic and seem like they really want to be there. Having been in nursery not that long ago, I know that is a diffucult job. In our ward they divide the kids up by age. Grant's class is basically about 6 kids 18-20 months old. That can't be easy.
3 comments:
What? Since when do they let newborns in Nursery? There is no way little Granty is old enough to go! That's crazy. I am glad he liked it though and that Whitney's not actually sick.
See you in 3 days!
Yay for nursery!!!
It is so nice to actually listen in church. I guess that only applies if you can stay at church.
Post a Comment