
My mom used to always braid my hair and Heidi's hair like this when we were little. I have a new appreciation for my mom and the time she spent. This took me about 1 1/2 hours Sunday night. My back and my hands were dying by the time I was done. Thanks Mom!
You've gotta love the last week of school. Whit brought all of her stuff home on Friday. Monday was Crazy Hair, PJ, Read-a-thon Day. Today is a field trip to the fire station. Tomorrow is crazy accessory day. Thursday is Field day and Friday there is only one hour of school. I think they want to send them off on a high note so that they don't dread coming back in the fall.
1 comment:
Welcome to my world of torturing hair-do's. I practically have to tie Kiara down to do hers, it's a joke. I like Whit's hair like that though, I don't think it's crazy!
Post a Comment